Playstation 4 Emulator
Hello dear HackiNations readers,
Playstation 4 gaming console was realeased not that long ago (back in 2013 in fact) which makes it the latest generation console as of now. Such a powerful machine capable of pulling fabulous graphics makes you wonder how fast technology is developing these days. Ever since it’s release, it became obvious that most of the people I know really want to have and play one! Sadly, it costs quite a lot and not all of us can afford spending so much on a gaming machine. I am very happy and actually quite proud to present you an alternative – PS4 emulator which lets you play most of the PS4 games on your personal computer!
What is a PS4 emulator and how does it work?
To begin with, ’emulator’ is a complex computer program which mimics the behaviour of gaming consoles. They are made by big teams of programmers analyzing the principles of gaming console software and later, recreating them on computer. A great thing about emulators that you don’t need to have the game disc in order to play. You can download files that are called ‘ROMs’ (Read-Only-Memory) that serve as the game disc. Therefore, you don’t need to buy games if you don’t want to spend money.
Why PS4 emulator took so long to create?
As I mentioned before, creating an emulator is an incredibly hard and complex task. We aren’t a very big team of programmers so we needed a lot of time and dedication. In fact, we started working on this emulator project in 2014. Despite many sleepless night, we are extremely happy with our results and don’t think that we wasted any of this time. In fact, we are proud that we created the very first working PS4 emulator! You can find emulators for older consoles like Sega Genesis, NES, N64, PS1, PS2 and countless others but you will not find any other working PS4 emulator. We have tested most of them and they were all nothing but a scam!
What games can I play on PS4 emulator?
If you have the disc from the store or online shop, you can surely play that game. If you don’t have the disc, you’ll have to download the ROM file for the game you want to play. Most of the games currently out are available to download on the internet. For example, you can download the games here. If you don’t find what you are looking for, you can check some of the ROMs we have on our HackiNations website or just download them using Torrents. To put it simply, you can play almost all of the games that are released and even some leaked games that are yet to be released.
Current downloads: 1753
PS4 emulator features:
- PS4 emulator let’s you play any Playstation 4 game on your PC (Personal Computer)
- Graphics and resolution adjustment – This feature let’s you choose the graphics according o your need. If you have a powerful PC, the game will look exactly like on PS4. With older computers, you can play on lower graphic settings.
- Audio integration – The sound is exactly the same as on Playstation 4 console.
- Controls – Our PS4 emulator let’s you choose different control modes: if you have the PS4 controller, you can plug and use it. If you have any other type of controller (PS3/2/1, Xbox or any other PC controller) that’s fine as well. If you don’t have a controller, you can configure it to your needs and play using keyboard.
- Display settings – Possibility of playing fullscreen or splitscreen with your friends.
- PSN integration – Play online with your friends on PSN (PlayStation Network).
PS4 emulator system requirements:
- Processor: Intel 1 GHz, 1.5 MB CPU cache 32 bit or 64 bit
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Video: Nvidia Geforce 6100 256 MB RAM or Radeon 9600 256 MB RAM
- Hard drive: 10 GB of space
- Processor: Intel i3-2500 CPU 2,4 GHz 32 bit or 64 bit
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video: GeForce 8500 GT 512 MB or Radeon HD 5500 512 MB RAM
- Hard drive: 20 GB of space
Minimum settings will let you play without any lag on lower graphics.
Instructions on how to use PS4 emulator:
- Download PS4 emulator.
- Download your game ROM or put the game disc in disc drive.
- If you are using the ROM, put it in C:\Desktop\PS4 Emulator [1.2.0] 2017\Game Data foler.
- Open the program ‘PS4 Emulator 2017 – HackiNations’.
- On the top, you will see ‘Add-Ons’ button. Put the tick mark on ‘Graphics’, ‘Audio’ and ‘Controller’.
- Click ‘Config’, ‘Options’. In ‘Enable DX’ box, type the version of Direct X that you have installed, for example, 11. Save and close.
- Click ‘Controls’, ‘Customize controls’ and set your controller settings.
- Click File>Run From>Autoscan folder.
- Your game will start automatically.
Frequently asked questions:
- Does it work?
It sure does. In fact, our PS4 emulator is currently the only one working as of now.
- How much does this PS4 emulator cost?
It is completely FREE. Everything that we create and release on our website is completely free of charge thanks to our partners and the people who support us by donating.
- Is my computer good enough to play PS4 games?
Most likely yes. We have developed and compressed the code to work even on older computers. Check the system requirements above.
- Can I use PSN account and play online?
You definitely can! Though I suggest you don’t use your own PSN account and create a new one because there is a chance it can get banned.
- Where can I download PS4 games?
You can download most of the games here or on our website or using the Torrents for free.
- Are you going to make other gaming console emulators as well?
Yes, we are working on PS3 and XBOX 360 emulators. We have recently released Xbox One emulator and people love it! It really gives us motivation we need. You can find it on our website.
- Where can I download PS4 emulator?
You can download it by clicking the button below. You will have to prove that you’re a human, it is a protection from the DDOS attacks we have currently been receiving from big gaming companies.
Current downloads: 823
- How can I help you by donating?
You can donate money to us using Paypal or Bitcoins. Information you need can be found in the homepage of our website. Additionally, you can reach us by ‘Contact us’ button and we can talk about different methods. We are very grateful for all of your donations. They let us continue doing what we’re doing.