XBOX One Emulator
Hello dear HackiNations readers,
As you probably know, XBOX One is the latest console made by multi-billion dollar company Microsoft and is one of the two most popular gaming consoles today. It is categorized as eighth generation of video game consoles and is a follow-up console after the amazing Xbox 360. If you’re a true gamer, you’ve probably drooled over Xbox exclusive franchises such as Forza Horizon 3, Gears of War 4 or Halo collection. Today, we have great news for those who can’t afford spending 300 EUR for this bad boy. We present you – Xbox one emulator for PC!
What is an Xbox one emulator and how does it work?
An emulator is a kind of complex computer software that mimics the behaviour of a gaming console. Firstly,a great emulator recreates every aspect of a console, including home screen, music, movie watching capabilities and all other features that the gaming console has. Secondly and actually the most important part is that an emulator let’s you play the games of that console on your computer. Our Xbox one emulator, while not perfect, is capable of playing any game made for Xbox One as of today. Sadly, we haven’t had the time yet to include music and movie options as we were working on our PS4 Emulator for quite a long time as well. Despite that, we are happy that we finally came up with the only fully working Xbox one emulator!
Current downloads: 2863
What kind of games can I play on this Xbox one emulator?
Our Xbox one emulator is made for full gaming experience. What I am trying to say is that it can play any Xbox One game and most of the Xbox 360 games as well. Another great thing is that you don’t necessarily have to buy the game! Our Xbox one emulator uses ROM game files which stands for ‘Read-Only-Memory’. You can download games in this format for free here, as well as using torrents or just simply use Google. There are many places where you can download games for free. For Xbox 360 games, you can check this place. Additionally, if you have a game on disc, you can put it in your disc drive and play using our emulator.
Features and what to expect:
- Full ROM and disc support – You can either use games downloaded on the internet or physical game discs.
- Flexible control options – use any type of USB controller for PC or simply your own keyboard.
- Video options – Full screen and full HD as well as any other resolution to look exactly like Xbox One graphics.
- Audio compatibility – This Xbox one emulator supports all audio produced by games without any lag or delay.
- Xbox Live emulation – Play with your friends using Xbox Live.
- Splitscreen – Play games in co-op mode with our unique splitscreen option.
Xbox one emulator system requirements:
- Processor: Intel 0,8 GHz, Pentium 4 32 bit or 64 bit
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Video: Nvidia Geforce 5800 512 MB RAM or Radeon 9800 256 MB RAM
- Hard drive: 12 GB of space
- Processor: Intel i3-2500 CPU 2,4 GHz 32 bit or 64 bit
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Video: GeForce 9300 GT 512 MB or Radeon HD 5400 512 MB RAM
- Hard drive: 25 GB of space
With minimum settings, you can play on lower graphics without experiencing any lag.
Instructions on how to use Xbox one emulator to play games:
- Download the Xbox one emulator.
- Download your game ROM or put the game disc in disc drive.
- If you are using the ROM, put it in C:\Desktop\Xbox One Emulator v.1.0.3\Game Data folder.
- Go into the emulator folder and open the application called ‘Xbox Emu v.1.0.3’
- Click ‘Plugins’ and activate all available plugins.
- Click ‘Controls’ and set your controls.
- Go for ‘Options’ and set up Video and Audio options according to your needs and your computer capabilities.
- If you are using ROM, click File>Refresh ROM list. Then Click Open ROM. If you are using disc, click File>Open from Disc Drive.
- The game is starting up.
- Enjoy your game!
Frequently asked questions:
- Is this Xbox one emulator free?
Yes, it is 100 % free. Thanks to our partners and your precious donations, we give away all of our programs for free!
- Can I use Xbox Live with this emulator?
Yes, Xbox Live function is up and running. To be on the safe side, don’t use your existing Xbox Live account as it might get banned. Instead, create a brand new one.
- Can I play Xbox 360 games using this emulator as well?
We’re happy to say that you can play most of the Xbox 360 games using this emulator!
- Where can I download the games?
- How can I donate to your website?
You can donate money to us using Paypal or Bitcoins. Look for information about it on our home page. You could also contact us to discuss different methods. Thank you very much!
- Where can I download this Xbox one emulator?
You can download this Xbox one emulator by clicking the image below. Be sure to provide the information you need to prove that you are a human. This is a safety measure against DDOS attacks.
Current downloads: 1745